1. Are there more cell phones, dogs, or people in Winnipeg?
2. With all the furor over the expenses that Red River College President Stephanie Forsyth is billing to the Manitoba taxpayer, wouldn’t you like to see what expenses Garth Buchko of the Bombers is racking up? Or Mark Chipman, owner/GM of the so-called Jets? Since both the Bombers and True North are publicly-funded organizations, don’t we have the right to know?
3. Is Winnipeg the largest city in North America without a law enforcement agency?
4. Is Manitoba Progressive Conservative leader Brian Pallister a genetic clone of his predecessor? Pallister seemed like a fighter. Someone who could really take on the Non Democratic Party. I had such high hopes for him. But then, like his predecessor, he sits silently while the NDP turns Manitoba into a Canadian version of Greece. Then he comes out of hibernation to speak about welfare rates. Oy.
5. Why does the government continue to use the slogan “Friendly Manitoba” on the license plates?
6. Has there been a day in the last five years in which there has not been a stabbing in Winnipeg?
7. Am I the only person in Winnipeg who has not watched an NHL game this year? And has not missed it one bit?